Working at BWD
“The Baao Water District highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.”
Life at BWD. Everyday we have fun! Everyone is encouraged to grow in their time. We value working with people who are humble, eager for personal and professional advancement and unparalleled commitment to the goals, vision and mission of the water district. Sometimes the work is hard and hours are long but working with great public servants in the service to multitude of population in the Municipality of Baao and beyond makes it worthwhile.
Join Baao Water District now and experience rewarding work.
Please signify your interest in writing and attach the following documents to your application letter and send to the address below :
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph);
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility / Rating / License;
- Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212 – Forms can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph or you may ask from the HRD);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Relevant trainings (if necessary)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SECTION
Office Address: La Medalla, Baao, Camarines Sur, Philippines 4432
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org CC: email@example.com